Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"Kamal Kamaraju" I've Been Listening To











Music is my passion. Currently. I am listening to Jab setere naina…from the movie Saawariya and all songs from Omkara. I like original tracks than remixes. I lobe listening to the numbers of Pink Floyd and Bob Marley.

I am also fond of Kailash Kher’s Teri Deewani… and Jhoomo Re… Among the BollyWood singers, I like listening to the numbers of Sonu Nigaam Shaan, and Alka Yagnik. Lata Manageshkar, Asha Bhosle and Kishore Kumar are my all time favourites.

I love listening to old melodies of Muskesh like Main pal do pal ka saayar hun.., and Kahin dur jab din dhal Jaye… from the movie Anand.

1 comment:

Abhirami said...

Hello Kamal,
Didn't know how to contact you, sent you a mail to your yahoo id but it came back. As you r not on orkut too, it's suddenly as if there's no way of talking to you.
I don't know if you'll see this.
Just hoping, otherwise I'll try and call one of these days, if you haven't changed your phone number.

Abhirami