Monday, December 10, 2007

Sonam Kapoor second entry into Delhi 6



















Sonam Kapoor is second time lucky ,Although her debut vehicle "Saawariya" slumped at the box office. She has bagged Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra's "Delhi 6".

"I'm second time lucky. If I had to choose one filmmaker after Sanjay Leela Bhansali, I'd have chosen Rakeysh Mehra.

I haven't seen his 'Aks', but I fell in love with 'Rang De Basanti'. I went beyond conventional definitions of the heroine in 'Saawariya'. I hope to do the same in 'Delhi 6'. It's a great follow up," Sonam told IANS in an interview.








Asked about other offers, she said: "They're all coming to my father. He's so proud of me. He keeps saying he never knew I could be such a capable actor and handle the media with dignity and grace."

While her father is scanning all the offers, Sonam is concentrating on "Delhi 6".

"How can I think of anything else right now? I need to focus on my second film. I'm going into a different mood and style here."

No comments: