Monday, November 19, 2007

I make my own Impression.




































If her B-town image is taken into cognizance, KATRINA KAIF seems to have taken over the ice-maiden tag from AISHWARYA herself. Looking aloof most of time, and not allowing the mention of SALMAN KHAN. But take off a few layers and Katrina opens up.















It is her family that remains her favorite topic. My mother lives in Chennai and I have six sisters, In fact, I’ve never felt the need to have girl friends because I’m very close to my sisters. All of us bond together like great buddies. I’m closest to my second oldest sister CHRISTINE. She is very kind and stable and has really influenced my life, Kat says.














So, does that mean she has no really close friends in Bollywood or elsewhere “Actually, I have made a lot of friends in Bollywood. VIPUL SHAH and I get on really well. SAJID NADIADWALA and DAVID DHAWAN are two friends who keep coming home and we let our hair down, she says.

No comments: